Here at Ardvik we’re proud of our strong and long-standing partnerships with some of the world’s leading industrial manufacturers. Through these outstanding suppliers, we’re able to provide our clients with piping, valves and other fittings to meet their specifications.
We work hard to source these high quality, cost-effective products for our clients in the oil and gas, petrochemical, water, construction and power generation industries.
Butt weld fittings
Butt weld fittings allow for a smooth change in pipe direction or diameter when connecting pipes. Our fittings are perfect for your piping needs, providing optimal flow characteristics with no pressure loss, and reduced turbulence and friction. This ensures that fluids such as gas and oil are transported as efficiently as possible.
We source a variety of different butt weld fittings in varying material grades and sizes for our clients, including elbow 90° long and short radius, elbow 45°, elbow 180° long and short radius, tee straight and reducing, concentric and eccentric reducers, end caps, and lap joint stub ends, all fully compliant with BS EN 10253-2:2007. All our products are constructed with the highest quality materials, including stainless steel and carbon steel.
Although flanged, socket weld and threaded fittings are also suitable for use with pipe work, butt weld fittings have unique features and inherent benefits that make them a high performance alternative:
- A continuous metal structure is formed between the fitting and the pipe, enhancing the strength of the pipe system.
- The fitting is fully welded to the pipe, sealing the joint and making it permanently leak-proof.
- Butt weld fittings leave the pipe work with a smooth inner surface and gradual changes of direction which reduces pressure loss and minimises corrosion.
- Butt weld fittings use up to 75% less material than flanges, meaning reduced costs.
- Welding results in a more compact and lighter fitting than a flange, meaning smaller spaces can be used more effectively and efficiently.
Procurement services you can trust
The experienced and dedicated team at Ardvik work diligently to source and supply a variety of products and services to a range of industries. We form a vital part of the supply chain; our close rapport with the manufacturers and suppliers means that we can procure exactly what you need promptly, whilst keeping costs to a minimum.
Our trusted network of air and sea freight forwarders allows us to control the logistics and shipping of your butt weld fittings, tracking your order all the way from when they leave the manufacturer until they arrive at your depot.
For reliable and cost-effective procurement services contact Ardvik today.